Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mobile Merger Online Event
Thursday, September 15, 2011 from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
Mobile Merger is the premier online event aimed at helping you incorporate mobile into your business. Learn from 36 unique sessions around mobile marketing, mobile advertising, mobile commerce, mobile recruiting, mobile development and much more. 3 separate tracks and 27 hours of original mobile content will be recorded for on demand replay later. Engage and strategize with our expert speaker lineup. Network with other professionals in our private group. Review days worth of mobile building materials in our mobile locker, a value-add for all attendees.
Watch from your desk or home office. Everything will be recorded for on-demand playback later!
36 SESSIONS, 27 HOURS OF CONTENT:
- Channeling Success in Mobile Advertising (Microsoft)
- How To: Launch a Successful Mobile Product (Hewlett-Packard)
- 3 Steps to a Powerful Text Message Campaign (Mobile Marketing Profits)
- Mobile Has a Seat at the Integrated Marketing Table - Now What? (Hipcricket)
- The Evolution of the Mobile Web (Mozilla)
- How To: Merger Mobile Technologies into Recruiting (AT&T)
- Enabling Compelling, Interactive Mobile Engagements (Neustar)
- Legal Issues in Mobile Marketing (Patton Boggs)
- Turbo-Charge Your Social Media Strategy (Hootsuite)
- How Location-Based Mobile Marketing Has Infected Social Media (Simon Property Group)
- The Art of Mobile Partnerships (Weather Central)
- How To: Utilize Tablets in Your Mobile Strategy (Samsung Telecommunications)
- The State of Mobile Advertising (Jumptap)
- 3 Phases of Mobile Recruiting (Bernard Hodes Group)
- Getting Ahead of the Mobile Innovation Curve (Alcatel-Lucent)
- The World of Multiple Screens and Contextual Applications (Adobe)
- How To: Leverage Video in Your Mobile Strategy (MTV Networks)
- The Business of iPhone Apps (Raiz Labs)
- Emerging Technology "Mobility" (Verizon Wireless)
- Mobile Gaming: Present and Future (PlayPhone)
- How To: Design a Seamless Web to Mobile Experience (Intuit)
- The Framework for a True "Mobile" Employee (Accenture)
- What's Working with Mobile Entertainment (SNL Kagan)
- Top 10 Tips for Designing Apps That Sell (Tapptics)
- Purely Mobile = Purely Local (Loopt)
- Music Content in a Mobile World (CMT)
- Building for Blackberry (RIM)
- 10 Golden Rules for Big Success on Small Screens (Netbiscuits)
- Applying Mobile Technologies to Vertical Industries (Movitas)
- Mobile Commerce: Apps or Browser (DELL)
- How To: Make Money with Mobile (PayPal)
- An Inside Look at Near Field Communication (Nokia)
- In-Store Strategies for Mobile Retailers (Digby)
- Mobile Security: The Elephant in the Room (Impact Mobile)
- Setting Mobile Context with Digital Signage (Symon Communications)
- The Rules of QR Code Usage (ScanBuy)
PLUS...VALUABLE BONUS GIVEAWAYS:
- Mobile Locker - Knowledge Warehouse of Mobile Building Materials in the Cloud
- Mobile Lab - Hands-on Sessions to Uncover Best Practices in Mobile Straight from the Experts
- On-Demand Replay - All 36 Sessions Recorded to Watch at Your Convenience After the Event
Mobile Merger is the recruiting industry's premier online event exclusively for recruiting leaders at the Manager, Director and Vice President levels.
While everyone else is staging expensive destination events, we're bringing the same experience to you in a remote setting, at no cost! No travel required either. You won't spend a fortune on flights, hotels and meals to attend. You "attend" from the comfort of your home or office, using your computer to watch, listen and participate with speakers and attendees in 19 sessions on mobile, social and other emerging recruiting technologies. Everything was recorded for on demand playback.
For more information, visit Mobile Merger.